Friday, June 5, 2020

The Perfect Cure for a Lousy Day

I felt like writing Rose and Lilly being cute and gay and horny and in love, so that's what I did. This one has got a lot of breast-play, a lot of lactation, and some proper banging, which I feel like I haven't written in a while?

Oh, also! I have a Pillowfort now! Go check it out for more boob stuff.



-~o~-

Bad moods didn't come naturally to Rose. It wasn't that bad things didn't happen to her, or that life didn't ever throw her any sucker punches. It was just that she always just seemed to be able to take almost all of the worst days in stride.

Almost all of them.

It was pissing rain when she got home that evening. What had been a warm, cloudless evening had turned into a rager of a storm that would have made a New Englander nervous in the space of about ten minutes. Weather, like everything else in the world, had gotten weird since the Quake. She didn't have an umbrella, because why would she on a sunny day? So she had to run from her car to the wide awning that covered the front facade of her apartment building. It was only about a hundred feet, but even that left her soaking wet and shivering. By the time that she started mounting the stairs her new sundress was stuck to her like a second skin, and her normally voluminous hair was a mess.

She fumbled with her keys at the door, dropped them, cursed, picked them up, and headed inside. Warmth. Finally.

"Hi, sweetie," said Lilly. She was in the kitchenette, munching on a cookie. "Wow, you're soaked. Is it bad out there? It sounds pretty bad."

The thing to understand about Lilly was that she was the epitome of softness. She was short but heavyset, with big hips and big thighs and a really big butt. And the word busty really was insufficient to contain the proportions of her chest. They absolutely dominated her frame, full and plump and so huge that it was difficult to see her (very soft and lovely) tummy unless she lifted them up. She was wearing pretty typical lounging-around-the-house-wear for her: a pair of soft pajama pants and tank-top. The top was low-cut enough, and her breasts large enough, that Rose could have fit her entire head in her cleavage if she wanted to.

Which was, incidentally, exactly what she did. Rose slapped the door shut behind her with her with her foot, kicked her shoes off, placed her hands on the sides of Lilly's breasts, buried her face until she could feel nothing but warm, soft skin, and screamed.

"Wow. Okay." Rose could feel Lilly's chest vibrate with her words. "Bad day, huh?"

Rose nodded, her face still buried in boob.

"Aw... Poor baby. Wanna talk about it?" She wrapped one arm around Rose's shoulder and started to run her fingers through her hair. It was incredible how quickly it mellowed her out. Moments ago Rose had been awash with adrenaline, her heart racing with frustration and anger, but Lilly was so soft and warm and soothing and she smelled good and...

Okay. Rose took a deep breath and extricated herself from her safe place. "Sorry. I'm okay. It's just... Today has been a day. I got my hair done this morning and my stylist kept blathering about how I would look so much prettier if I straightened it, and I was like, okay, casual racism aside, you know you charge like three hundred dollars for that shit, so even if I did want to straighten it I would go somewhere cheaper. And then she fucked up and cut me way too short! I said boob-length, and then she went and did this." She pointed to her hair, which was sticking to her shoulders at its lowest point. "And I was like, lady, my boobs are not on my shoulders, and my hair grows really slowly! It'll probably take me a year to get it back to where I want it! And then I got to class and my advanced dynamics professor gave us back our midterms, and I got a B! I studied my ass off for that exam but I still only got an 87%! And then I had to go teach a lab section for Engineering 1100 and this guy who sits at the front of the class every day would not stop staring at my tits. Like, I know that this dress is a little cleavagy, but he was gaping at me the whole time. And then I had my office hours after that, and he had the nerve to come in and ask me for my number! I said that I could get in serious trouble for that, which, of course, he interpreted as 'I want to but I'm not allowed', so then he was trying to get me to literally risk my job to go out with him. It took me saying, 'I don't think that my girlfriend would like it if I gave you my number' before he finally took the fucking hint. As he left he went, 'Well, your girlfriend is a very lucky woman', as if he fucking cares."

Rose stopped a moment. Lilly opened her mouth, but before she could say anything... "And then I went to go get lunch, and it turns out that the poké bowl place I really like on 12th Street is closed. Like, for good! So now there's no place to get poké bowls in the entire city. I went to Tomino's and as soon as I walked in Mom asked me if I could manage the kitchen tomorrow evening, even though she knows that you and I are going out tomorrow. So she was like, 'Well, can you just reschedule your date?' and I told her we already have reservations at La Vie en Rose, which we had to book a month out, and we literally had to save up to be able to afford one dinner there. So then she asked me to find someone else to cover the shift and it's like, Mom! I'm not your employee! You literally don't even pay me when I do work for you and dad anymore! I don't mind helping the family business, but I'm an adult with shit to do, so you'll have to work around my schedule! By then I was so frustrated that I didn't even want to eat, so I tried to come back here to get my gym clothes so I could go running to cool myself off, but then my fucking car wouldn't start! The engine wouldn't even turn over. I got a tow to my uncle Martín's garage and looked it over, and the starter was completely fucking shot. Out of nowhere. I have no idea what happened to it. He let me use his stuff to fix it, but he didn't have a new starter in the shop, so I had to go to the parts store down the street and drop $100 on it, and of course, because I'm a girl with big boobs in a pretty sundress alone in an auto parts store all of the men there assumed that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said 'Hi, I need a starter that'll work with an '87 Magnusson Firebird', so they tried to interrogate me to figure out what the real problem was for like ten goddamn minutes before they sold me the thing. And then I went back and put the starter in and of course it worked perfectly, but I got grease and shit all over my new dress!" She gestured to where the large spots were still on her skirt. "And then while I was driving back here it started absolutely pouring rain like a motherfucker out of nowhere, and now I'm here and I'm cold and uncomfortable and miserable but you're warm and soft and I love you so, so much, and I just realized I got your boobs all wet and I'm sorry."

Lilly waited for a moment, in case Rose kept going, but she was spent. "That was impressive," she said. "You hardly even stopped for a breath." Before Rose could say anything more, Lilly grabbed her and pulled her into a big, soft hug. "I'm sorry your day sucked," she said quietly in her ear. "It sounds like it was just a perfect storm of everything going wrong, huh?"

"Murphy came back from the dead to make sure that his Law was abided by today, I guess."

Lilly laughed at that. "Well, I can promise you that nothing else is going to go wrong tonight."

"We'll see. Sorry, I'm getting your clothes all wet." Rose pulled away from the hug and found that Lilly's entire front, from her cleavage down to the bottom of her shirt, was now nearly as soaked as she was.

"Don't worry about that. Hey, you know what? Why don't I make cinnamon rolls! Would that help you feel any better?"

Rose wiped her face off with damp hands. She wasn't crying, but she was coming close. She could feel the prickling in her eyes. "You've already helped me by letting me get that all out. Sorry for dumping all of it on you. That wasn't fair."

"Ah-ah!" Lilly put a finger to Rose's lips. "You hush. Everyone has to vent sometimes, and I'm happy to help! Tell you what: Go take a shower and change out of that dress. I'll turn the heat on while you're in there so the house is nice and warm when you're done, and I'll also get the cinnamon rolls started. When they're done, we can cuddle on the couch under the big blanket and watch TV. Sound good?"

"Yuriko Lillian Yukimura, I love you so much."

Lilly giggled, stood on her toes, and kissed Rose on the cheek. "I love you too." She gave her a playful little slap on the butt. "Go wash yourself!"

---

The shower did wonders. Rose had been shivering by the time she peeled her dress and underwear off of herself, so the hot water felt amazing. Once she was clean she stepped out of the shower and right into a stream of warm air coming from the vent on the wall above, and sighed in pleasure. The easy mood that came so naturally to her was already starting to return. After she dried herself she put on a fresh bra and pair of panties, and left it at that. The apartment was pretty warm now, and cuddles on the couch were always way better with less clothes to get in the way.

"Hi," said Lilly as Rose re-emerged back into the front of the house. She was standing in the kitchenette. Before her on the counter was a large bowl, already filled with most of the stuff needed to make cinnamon rolls from scratch. "Feeling better?"

"Getting there. Have I ever told you that you're the best?" said Rose, eying Lilly's outfit. She had changed out of her wet tank-top and pajama pants. Now she was wearing an apron... And that was it. It only just barely covered her chest - her enormous breasts strained at it - and Rose could actually see the sides of her large, pink areola peeking out from under the edges. And, of course, as Rose approached her from behind she was afforded an absolutely astounding view of her wonderfully wide hips.

"I didn't want to get flour on my clothes," said Lilly in a tone that a stranger could have mistaken as entirely innocent, but Rose knew her better than that. "Want to help me with this? I have almost everything I need for the dough."

She peeked inside the mixing bowl. "Flour, yeast, eggs, butter, vanilla, and a whole lot of sugar. I assume the salt and cinnamon are in here somewhere. Looks like you just need milk."

"Uh-huh! But..." Lilly put her hand on her cheek. "There's no milk left in the fridge. Oh no! What are we going to do now?"

Rose raised an eyebrow and opened the refrigerator door, where there was a plastic jug full nearly to the brim. Lilly gently closed it again, and said "Oh, no. We're completely out of milk. None left at all! What are we gonna dooo?" To emphasize her point, she put her hands behind her back and thrust her chest out.

Rose crossed her arms and did her best mock sigh, though she couldn't keep herself from grinning through it. "Man, I dunno. I guess I'm just going to have to run to the store."

Lilly gasped. "But you just took a shower, and it's still raining out!" She clutched Rose's arm, and in doing so, pressed it up against her breasts. "I can't make you go out there again! Looks like you're going to have to..." She shimmied her chest around Rose's arm, pressing it, as well as the apron, deeper into her cleavage. Her nipples came out to say hello, and Rose could see that they were already hardening in anticipation. "Gosh! This is so embarrassing, but I think that you may have to... Milk me?"

Rose shivered. "Okay, like, I know we're playing a game, but could you say that again for me?"

Lilly grinned ear-to-ear, pushed her huge, soft, warm breasts up against Rose's stomach (because of the great difference in their heights that was as high up as she could get them, even standing on her toes) and whispered, "Milk me, Rose? Please?"

Rose sighed and put her hands on Lilly's shoulders. "Do you ever have a moment where you just think... How did I ever manage to find someone as beautiful and wonderful and perfect as my girlfriend?"

"All the time, silly." Lilly pulled Rose down into a kiss, and she could feel her legs start to quake.

"You know," said Rose, once they had pulled apart, "I may be the domme, but there are times when you just make me absolutely melt."

"Maybe we should try switching roles sometime. But, for now..." Lilly put her arms under her breasts and bounced them gently. Or, rather, wobbled them. Her chest was so big and heavy that they didn't really bounce so much as jiggle and roll like ocean waves. "We have dough to make!"

Rose guided Lilly to stand in front of the bowl and stood behind her. Her hair smelled nice, like coconut and mint, and Rose couldn't help but kiss the top of her head as she slid her arms down Lilly's shoulders, over the wonderfully soft and smooth sides of her enormous breasts, until she was lifting them from behind. "Mmm... I never get tired of how heavy these are."

"They're pretty full," said Lilly as she leaned back into Rose's chest. Her head was at just the right height to nestle perfectly in her soft cleavage - Rose was quite tall, and Lilly was quite short. "I waited to empty them in case you wanted to help."

"You spoil me," said Rose with a laugh as she began to massage Lilly's breasts, rolling her hands over their vasty curves. She tickled the ends of her nipples with her fingertips, and that alone was enough to make her inhale sharply and clutch at Rose's arms as little drops of milk began to form.

"Are you going to milk me right into the bowl, Mistress? We only need a cup. Are you able to eyeball it?" 'Mistress' triggered an almost Pavlovian response in Rose's brain. Just hearing it made her shiver with excitement.

"Lilly," she said with a giggle, "I've been cooking since almost before I could walk. I've got this."

"Okay. I trust you." She tried to kiss Rose on the cheek, but it required bending her neck at an awkward angle and it ended up landing on her chin. Rose didn't mind. She hefted Lilly's breasts (Which was actually a bit difficult. They really were very heavy), wrapped her fingers around her areola in a way that was second-nature to her now, and milked.

Lilly gasped. It only took one squeeze for her to start spraying all over the place - including on the wall behind the bowl. On the second squeeze Rose had them aimed properly, and fresh, warm Lilly-milk joined the rest of the ingredients.

"There we go," said Lilly with a satisfied sigh. She closed her eyes and gently gripped Rose's arms. "Mmm... This feels wonderful."

For a while, there was no sound but the rain pouring down outside, and pitter-patter of Lilly's milk filling the bowl. It was peaceful, iterating this odd but comfortable ritual they had of emptying Lilly's breasts every night. Granted, it wasn't usually into a bowl full of cinnamon roll ingredients.

Lilly's breathing slowed as she was milked. For a moment Rose thought that she had fallen asleep, but her grip on her arms held, and every once in a while she let out a little coo of contentment. "It's funny," said Rose. "Sometimes when we do this you get super horny, but other times you almost seem to go into a trance.

Lilly smiled up at her, one eye open. "They're not mutually exclusive. I wish you could feel this. There's really nothing like it."

"What, lactating? I have, remember? HRT made me a little leaky sometimes." It was a pleasant little side effect of her early transitioning, but one that had disappeared when the magic of the Quake had made hormone therapy unnecessary. There was no need to mess around with pills now that everyone's bodies just changed by themselves to fit their own self-image.

"Yeah, but I hadn't met you yet, so I couldn't help you with it. And being a little leaky sometimes is a different feeling from being milked. Speaking of, why'd you stop?"

"That's all we need," said Rose, gesturing at the bowl. She didn't know if there was a cup of milk in there, exactly, but years of making pizza dough with her parents had made her pretty good at eyeballing ingredient sizes. There was enough. She just knew it.

"Oh," said Lilly. "Right." She sighed again and placed her hands on top of Rose's, which were still resting on her breasts. "They're still pretty full. I need to empty them more. But what am I going to do with all of that extra milk?"

"Oh, I know exactly what you should do with it," said Rose.

"Yeah?" said Lilly as she smiled up at her. "Show me."

She lifted one of Lilly's breasts up and leaned forward. Her nipple felt huge in her mouth, as always, and a little squeeze was all it took. She had tasted Lilly's milk nearly every day since they started having sex, four-ish years ago, but she never tired of it. It was sweeter than cow's milk, and a bit thinner, and it came out warm, and it was just... Wonderful. There wasn't a taste in the world that Rose loved more, and she was the daughter of two restaurateurs.

"Oooh... Fuck..." Lilly was enjoying herself even more than Rose was, judging by the cute little moans and gasps that she let out with every spray of milk that filled her mouth. "Ah... I'm making a mess."

Rose saw what she was talking about. Lilly's nipples apparently worked as a team, because while one had begun to let down in her mouth, the other was spraying all over the counter, missing the bowl but not the cabinets. There was a puddle starting to form on the floor.

"Don't worry," said Lilly. "I've got this." She lifted the breast that Rose wasn't occupied with (it took both hands) and for a moment showered the wall and the two of them with milk before she managed to get her nipple into her own mouth. Rose could actually feel her shiver - feel her body trembling - as they worked together to drain her.

And just like that, Rose's shitty day had evaporated. Everything that had happened to her today rankled and burned even after she had gotten home, but all of those negative feelings and memories crumbled in the face of Lilly's soft, warm body pressed up against hers, the sound of sucking and little noises of arousal, and the taste of her girlfriend and best friend's body.

Lilly had a lot of milk to give, but her flow wasn't endless, and soon enough her letdown abated. The two of them were at the point where Rose could guess at how full Lilly was just by feeling her breasts, and she knew that there was quite a bit more in there, but it wasn't spraying now, at least. They both stopped for a breath, and each breast made an audible thwump as they fell heavily back down.

"I love you so much," said Lilly, breathlessly.

"Yo también te quiero, cariño," Rose whispered in her ear, and it made her shiver.

She turned around and gave her a kiss. "You know, I love it when you say that to me in Spanish. It feels so much more powerful."

"I feel the same way," said Rose with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Lilly's shoulders, pulling her in close. "Same with French, too. Je t'aime feels like so much more to me than 'I love you'. Not that 'I love you' isn't powerful. It is. Do you feel the same way about Japanese?"

"Not really. Maybe it's because you grew up speaking French and Spanish, but I didn't start really learning Japanese until I was, like, seven, and I didn't have anyone to talk to except my grandparents until I was like... I dunno, fourteenish. I wish I had connected with my cousins in Japan earlier, but..." She shrugged. "C'est la vie."

"Mm." Rose kissed Lilly on the forehead, just because she could. "How do you say I love you in Japanese?"

"You can say suki da or suki desu, which is like, 'I like you', but it can have romantic connotations."

"So, same as te quiero and je t'aime?"

"Sort of. There's also ai shiteru, which is like... That's the one that's like, if you're saying that to someone, it's because your heart completely belongs to them. It's really strong. You hear it more in movies and stuff than in real life."

Rose put her hand on Lilly's cheek and looked directly into her eyes. "Ai shiteru."

She immediately started to blush, which was, of course, adorable. "Okay. Maybe Japanese does feel more powerful to me than English. But... Watashi mo. Ai shiteru yo, Rose." She said it, and then immediately hid her face in Rose's cleavage out of embarrassment.

Rose laughed and ran her fingers through Lilly's hair. Her breasts weren't nearly as large as the pair currently squished up against her stomach, but that was a very high bar to clear. She was still very buxom by anyone's measure, and it gave her a tingly, bubbly feeling of satisfaction when Lilly took comfort in her chest in the same way that she did in hers. Having her this close, feeling Lilly's soft cheeks pressed against her chest, having her right there, in that spot, made Rose feel almost like she wanted to...

"Hey," she said. "How would you feel if I induced lactation?"

Lilly looked up at her, and her eyes were practically glowing. "Ohmigod, we could have so much fun if you did! Are you thinking about it?"

"Thinkin' about it. What kind of stimulation would I need to do to in order to induce?" It was a leading question. Rose was a girl with a lactation kink, who was dating a girl with a lactation kink, and who was friends with at least three other people who had lactation kinks. The subject had come up before, and she already knew the mechanics of how to do it. That wasn't why she had asked.

Lilly grinned. "I could show you, if you want?"

That was why she had asked. Rose smiled back at her. "That would be very helpful." She reached back and undid the clasps on her bra. Her breasts bounced free, and she exulted in the feeling of fresh air on her nipples, and the weight of them now that they were unsupported. Having nowhere else to put it (the counter was covered in milk, after all,) she set it on Lilly's head. The cup was just big enough to fit her like a hat.

"Pfft. Dork," said Lilly, but she didn't remove it. Instead, she grabbed Rose's boobs. Her hands were soft and warm and felt wonderful. She rolled and massaged them, in much the same way that Rose had seen her do to herself many times.

"Does that help get the milk started?"

"Probably," said Lilly, "but mostly I do it because it feels good. To really get started you need nipple stimulation. Like this."

She wrapped her lips around Rose's nipple, and it made her gasp. It felt good, and unexpectedly intense. Lilly had sucked on her breasts many times before, which always felt nice and always turned both of them on, but for some reason she was feeling extra sensitive tonight. "Wow," she said, a little breathlessly. "This is really doing it for me. More than normal."

"I can tell," said Lilly with a giggle. She brushed her hand across Rose's panties, then up, to where her cock was sticking out up above the waistband. She ran her fingers up its length and caressed the throbbing head. Just this little touch was enough to cause Rose to shiver as a little burst of precum shot from her and warmed Lilly's fingers. She responded by grinning and sucking even more.

"This... feels funny," said Rose after a few moments.

Lilly looked up at her. "Funny how? Bad funny?"

"No, keep going." Rose gently pushed her head back down onto her nipple. "It's just this weird sort of feeling... It’s like my brain is saying, 'feeding time!'"

"That's how it's supposed to feel. What's happening is your nipple is telling your brain, 'Hey, there's a hungry mouth here!', and your brain is like, 'Oh damn, really? Call up the the mammary glands and tell them to get to work!'. So it releases dopamine, which is why you're feeling really mellow and relaxed right now, and prolactin and some other stuff- a bunch of hormones that tell your boobs to get their butts in gear and start producing." As she said all of this, Lilly was playfully bouncing Rose's breasts up and down with her hands.

"Human Biology with Professor Yukimura is a lot more interesting than the biology classes I had to take during undergrad."

"Boob biology. Boobology."

"Dork." Rose giggled and pressed one of her nipples back up against Lilly's cheek. "Keep going. I really like this."

"Mm. If we do this too much you'll start leaking whenever you get turned on, like me."

"You say that like it wouldn't be the hottest fucking thing."

"Yeah?" Lilly's eyes lit up. "Imagine that you've got me on my back on the table, and-"

"Done," said Rose, and before Lilly could say anything more, she swept her up in her arms and carried her over to the table. Lilly yelped in surprise and delight, and clung to her the whole way there. It was only a few steps, which was a good thing, because even though she was short, Lilly was heavy. She set her down gently on the table, on her back. Her long, black hair spread out in a fan underneath her, and her breasts, so huge and weighty that they couldn't stay properly on top of her chest when she was in this position, came to a rest on either side of her. "What should I imagine next?"

Lilly giggled. "Imagine that you take off your panties-" Rose's panties went flying off to the side, "and you start teasing my pussy with your cock."

"Mmm. I dunno, it's hard to imagine that. I think I need a visual aid." Rose pressed the head of her cock, still dripping precum, against Lilly's lips. The moment that skin touched skin, Lilly inhaled sharply and bit her lip. She was so wet that Rose knew she would have no trouble sliding right in, and her breasts were leaking once again, forming little puddles on the old hardwood underneath each of her nipples.

"G-good," said Lilly, her voice shaking a little. "Now imagine that you're slowly sliii- oh fuck..."

Rose was one step ahead of her. She pushed her way inside and Lilly opened up to her, tight but yielding, wet and hot. She was writhing on the table, breathing heavily. Suddenly, her pussy tightened, in that particular way that Rose was oh-so-familiar with. Her breasts began to spray once again, leaving dozens of little trails of milk on the table's surface. She looked up, her eyes all desire.

"Wow," said Rose with a giggle. "Just from putting it in?"

"You got me really worked up when you milked me," she said breathlessly. "And you're really big, and I just..." She shivered. "Fuck me. Please."

She did. Slowly at first, so as not to overwhelm her. With every thrust of Rose's hips, Lilly made a lovely little gasp, and her breasts wobbled heavily. In a moment, their hands were on each other. Rose ran hers up Lilly's pale, plump thighs, over her soft hips and soft tummy, delighting in every inch of her. Lilly grabbed Rose by the shoulders, even as she wrapped her legs around her waist, pulling her in closer, deeper.

"Imagi-gine tha-that while you're fu-fucking me, you..." Lilly stammered a little with each thrust. "Imagine you're leaking. Big, fat drops of m-milk rolling down your big, fat tits..."

Rose, as a general rule, did did not like being called fat. It was sort of a thing for her - though she was very slim and lithe now, she'd had a bit of a weight problem when she was younger. But when Lilly called those two particular parts of her fat... That went right to the sex parts of her brain and made her feel all sorts of ways. She was suddenly very, very aware of how they were bouncing in time with each thrust, the weight of them as they smacked lightly against her chest, and how wonderfully, achingly hard her nipples were.

Nipples that could be dripping with milk. She had one of those odd moments of clarity, that realization that... She could make milk, if she really wanted to. There was nothing stopping her. She'd done it before. It had been a mild curiosity then - something that she hadn't minded, but also hadn't been especially interested in exploring. But then she met Lilly, and what was a mild interest bloomed into a full-blown fetish. A fetish that had, up until this point, always centered around her girlfriend's huge, milky breasts, but not her own. Why was that?

"Imagine," said Lilly, "Imagine it flowing from your nipples, landing all over me as your boobs bounce."

"Nngh..." Rose grunted, and her cock throbbed inside of Lilly's pussy.

"Imagine covering me with little drops of your milk. Imagine it pooling on the table, mixing with mine."

Lilly tightened her legs' grip on Rose's waist, and her hands were suddenly exploring her chest: squeezing them, pinching her stiff nipples between her fingers. That usually wasn't enough to make Rose moan, but it was tonight.

"Imagine how it would taste. I want to taste your milk, Rose."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Without breaking her rhythm, Rose leaned forward and squeezed her breasts between her hands.

"You did ask me to keep sucking on them," said Lilly with a giggle. She lifted herself up and took Rose's nipple in her mouth, but not before lifting her other breast with her hand, and touching it to Rose's lips. "You too. It feels really good."

It was an awkward position to have sex in. Lilly had to use one of her arms to keep herself propped up, and she was leaning at a weird angle that could not have been comfortable, especially given that she had two very heavy weights on her chest pulling her downward, and Rose had to crane her neck to get her own nipple in her mouth. It was uncomfortable, but that didn't matter, because it felt so damn good. It was a complete overload of stimulus: Lilly's pussy was hot and soaking wet, her balls slapped rhythmically against her plump butt, and her nipples... She could feel them both throbbing with each of her heartbeats, responding to both pairs of thirsty lips, tingling, aching to be productive.

She remembered what it felt like to lactate, that pleasant sensation of being emptied. She had never made enough milk for it to really squirt (she only ever got drops), but she had a very vivid imagination, and she could practically taste it as she sucked and was sucked and thrusted and... and...

She didn't last long, but Lilly was even quicker. She moaned into Rose's nipple as she came - her second time tonight - and Rose could actually feel her get suddenly tighter around her cock, squeezing her, pulling her further and further in, and that was what did it. Rose gasped as she filled Lilly up, but neither of them stopped sucking, even in the throes of their orgasms. It made it better. Rose had never been able to cum just from nipple stimulation, like Lilly could, but she imagined that this was what it would feel like: an electrifying sensation, a fire that spread from her nipples and filled her breasts and warmed her whole body, making her shiver and... She even moaned. Loudly. She didn't usually do that, even when she came really hard.

When it was all over, she pulled out of Lilly with a wet noise and collapsed on a chair next to the table, sweaty and out of breath.

"That," said Lilly, who was equally out of breath, "was awesome."

"We made a mess," said Rose, looking at the table. It was absolutely covered in Lilly's milk. There was so much that it was dripping off of the sides onto the tiled floor. There was something else dripping too. Rose had filled Lilly so thoroughly that her cum was leaking out of her pussy, pooling beneath her butt. The sight was almost enough to get her hard again, even now. Almost.

"Worth it," said Lilly. She sat up, and the way that her breasts rolled forward back onto her tummy and settled heavily there was a delight to watch. She reached around them and touched a finger to her lips. "Fuck, you filled me up. Thank god for birth control."

"Right?" Rose and Lilly both liked the idea of having kids together, eventually, but now was way too soon. "The wonders of modern medicine."

"Mm..." Lilly wasn't really fingering herself, not technically, but she sure was touching herself a lot. She brushed her thumb up against her clit and bit her lip and shivered as a few more fat little drops of milk formed on her nipples. "Whoa... Aftershock."

Rose's nipples were still hard, and though there wasn't milk on them, she was absolutely aching for them to be sucked on some more. Which was odd. Usually once she came, her sex drive lowered substantially for at least a few minutes.

"Alright, I think that I'm good now," said Lilly. She hopped off the table (bounce, wobble), a little unsteady on her feet. Rose's cum was still dripping from her pussy, running down her legs. She smiled and put her hands on her hips. She was still wearing Rose's bra as a hat, and Rose couldn't help but giggle a little at the sight of her. "Right! Let's finish those cinnamon rolls!"

"Oh. Oh, yeah. We were doing that, weren't we?"

Lilly laughed. "C'mon, we can mix up the dough, and then while it's rising we can grab a towel and clean up."

---

Neither of them bothered to put clothes on that night. They finished the cinnamon rolls completely naked, which involved a lot of accidental hip bumps and boob squishes, and a lot more that were on purpose. It took them a while - at one point they stopped to make out with each other for a solid five minutes - but eventually the rolls made it into the oven.

As the warm, cinnamony smell filled their small apartment, they sprawled themselves out on the couch. The TV was on, but neither of them were paying much attention to it. Rose was on her back, and Lilly was laying on top of her. Rose loved feeling the weight of her on her body, but what she loved even more was the way that she was gently sucking on her nipple. She sighed in delight and ran her fingers through Lilly's hair. "We should do this more often. It feels so good to be on the other end."

"If we do it half as much as you play with my nipples you probably actually will start lactating."

"D'you think my boobs would get bigger?"

"I dunno. Probably. They're still growing anyway, right? They'd probably grow even faster." Lilly squished them with her hands, bouncing them around a little. Rose liked how it felt.

"Hell yeah. I'm all about this. I know that you like me as a mean domme, but if you want to switch it up I could totally momdom you."

"You can do that without lactating," said Lilly with a laugh. "And you could still be a mean domme even with lactation involved. You could tie me up and shove your boobs in my face, and make me drink your milk. I don't get to cum until I empty you."

"You've thought about this before, huh?"

That made Lilly blush. "Maybe. I can tell that you like the idea, though." She rubbed her crotch against Rose's dick, which had gotten hard again somewhere around halfway through making the glaze for the cinnamon rolls and hadn't softened yet.

"I do. A lot." She thrust her hips a little bit, which made her dick rub against Lilly's clit and her lips, which made her moan and pull Rose in for a long, deep kiss. By the end of it, they didn't need to exchange any words to know that they both wanted to go again.

"What about the rolls?" Lilly asked even as she reached down to guide Rose inside of her.

"They need fifteen more minutes. We've got time."

No comments:

Post a Comment